Flag Day is this Sunday and Forth of July is just weeks away! Time to decorate your house in red, white and blue! Here are 10 easy DIY 4th of July decorations to get you and your home into the patriotic spirit!
1. Centerpieces make for the perfect decorations. We really love the red and white flowers in blue water and the candy centerpiece with flags!
2. Paint your lawn red, white and blue with painted lawn stars!
3. Repurpose an old glass window by painting a flag on it and then using it as a porch decoration!
4. Keep the kids busy by making paper chains to hang around the house!
5. Fill a jar with red, white and blue beans! Cheap, easy , and pretty!
6. Spray paint paper mache stars and hang them around your house!
7. Fill mason jars with dyed rice and add a candle for a great DIY centerpiece or mood lighting!
8. Print out a few of these patriotic printables, add a cute frame and instant decoration!
9. Another great activity for the kids that can be used as a decoration are these cute confetti rockets!
10. This 4th of July wreath is easy to make and will look adorable on your front door!
Have fun decorating your new home red, white and blue!