Are you preparing your house to sell? Then you need this free printable check list! We have listed off all of the things you need to do to get your house in tip top shape and ready to sell. All those things in the back of your mind and then some are probably on this list!
Preparing Your House To Sell – Free Printable Check List!
- Ensure all lightbulbs work
- All knobs are tight
- Clean all windows
- Clean all airvents
- Change air filter
- Clean all windowsills
- Clean all baseboards
- Clean all floors
- Touch up paint and patch walls
- Clean tile and grout
- Repair screens
- Replace cracked floor or counter tiles.
- Fix leaky faucets.
- Fix doors that don’t close properly and kitchen drawers that jam.
- Consider painting your walls neutral colors, especially if you have grown accustomed to purple or pink walls.
If you’ve considered replacing a worn bedspread, do so now!
- Weed garden beds
- Lay fresh mulch or rock
- Trim all shrubs
- Clean shed
- Remove clutter
- Reorganize closets and pantries
- Reorganize garage
- Make sure house number is clearly visible
- Remove excessive personal things
And for even more great tips and ideas when selling your home, check out Realtor.com. They cover things like how much you should spend and weather adjustments.