The bathroom… it’s one of the last rooms to pack because you NEED everything in there. It also can be one of the messiest rooms to unpack if things aren’t packed correctly. Here are some packing hacks for the bathroom that will make packing and unpacking quick and painless!
1. Pack a three-day bag like you are going on a mini vacation with essential items – makeup, toothpaste, shampoo, soap, etc.
2. Save empty toilet paper rolls and use them to pack your necklaces. Just thread the necklace through the openings in the roll, this will help keep them from tangling.
3. Place cotton balls between your makeup and the mirror/lid in compacts. This will help protect them from breaking.
4. Take the lid off open bottles of shampoo, soap etc and cover with plastic wrap, then replace the lid before packing. This helps keep them from spilling.
5. Pack toilet paper, a shower curtain and extra towels in a clear box so they are easier to find on your first night in your new home.
6. Place razors and small items in Ziploc bags before packing.
7. You don’t have to pack everything in boxes. Use carry-on luggage and tote bags to pack your bathroom items.
8. Cover bins with plastic wrap like Glad Press N Seal and pack the bin intact.
9. Hire Atmosphere Movers to do the packing for you!
If you are moving around the New Orleans Metro Area, Atmosphere Movers would love to be a part of your move! Call (866) 7MOVE-ME / (866) 766-8363, email Info@AtmosphereMovers.com, or fill out this form for a FREE quote from Atmosphere Movers!