There is nothing better than sitting out on a summer evening, drinking a nice cold beverage, watching the kids play and enjoying your family and friends. Porches and summer go together like rice and gravy, especially down here in the south. We found these five great ideas to help you decorate your summer porch.
1. Let your patriotic spirit shine with these great ideas from Better Housekeeper! We especially like the flag made from reused pallets! That is sure to be a conversation piece for visitors!
2. These flower tower/tipsy pot planters are amazing and we can’t pick a favorite! There is so much you can do here. Show off your creative side and let your imagination run wild!
3. Create a bit of mood lighting with some mason jars and Christmas lights!
4. We love the idea of adding curtains to your porch! Not only could they provide privacy but they can also block the sun. Plus they look cute!
5. A little red wagon flower garden, how cute? Add some whimsy and a bit of childhood magic to your porch by converting a Radio Flyer wagon into a flower garden.