Fourth of July is less than two weeks away! Have you decorated yet? Here are five Fourth Of July wreaths that are easy to make and will make your new home welcoming to guest.
1. Washi tape and clothespins are all that is needed for this simple DIY wreath.
2. Get the kids in on the wreath making fun with this paper plate and felt wreath.
3. Tulle is perfect for wreath making, like this easy wreath. Love thr shiny stars in the middle!
4. Felt squares are used for this beautiful festive wreath.
5. Looking for something other than a traditional wreath. Make this flag out of fabric scraps for the front door!
We hope these five patriotic wreaths inspire you! Have a Happy 4th of July!