School starts in just about two weeks. Can you believe how fast summer has flown by? Show your excitement and get kids in the school mood with these ten adorable back to school door decorations!
1. This pencil and cork wreath is a perfect way to use some of the 100 pencils you have to buy anyway!
2. Pencils, crayons, a cute chalkboard! This cute wreath not only has it all but can be personalized for your favorite teacher or every new grade / school year!
3. This adorable wreath is bright with primary color, decoupaged letters and a cute chalkboard! LOVE!
4. A few school supplies and some colorful fabric make this wreath come to life!
5. Loose leaf paper makes the perfect background with this unique back to school wreath!
6. Go simple with the monogrammed apple door hanger!
7. Crayons and block alphabet stickers make us wish we were back in Kindergarten on this cute wreath!
8. Turn your family’s initial into a composition book with this cute back to school door decoration!
9. Be at the head of the class with the back to school wreath made out of rulers!
10. Decoupage some cute back to school theme scrape paper to your initial, add a fabric apple and a cute mini chalkboard to make this adorable letter door decoration!
However you decide to celebrate, make back to school time special! Here’s to a great school year!
Moving in or around New Orleans this school year? Call us to make your move less stressful! Call (866) 7MOVE-ME / (866) 766-8363, email Info@AtmosphereMovers.com, or fill out this form for a FREE quote!