October is a busy month! So much going on and Halloween fun is everywhere! Here is a great list of fall fun on the Northshore!
- Olde Towne Pumpkin Fest: 11am-6pm; First United Methodist Church, Old Towne Slidell; Hay dig, giant hamster ball, clowns, face painting, food, crafts, fire truck, costume parade, bounce houses, pony rides, hay ride & more; Benefit for Rainbow Child Care Center; FREE but some games may have a fee to play
- Monster Mash: 10am-3pm; Bogue Falaya Park, Covington; Games, children’s entertainers & food; Advanced Tickets $15 children and $5 adults in advanced | $20 children and $10 adults at the gate: Benefit for St. Tammany Parish Hospital Parenting Center. More Information
- Trickin’ and Treatin’: 10am-noon; Covington Trailhead; FREE
- Boo Fest: 10am-3pm, admission for special needs families begins at 9:30am; Lakeview Regional Hospital, Covington; Trick or treating, food, and music.; $1
- St. Timothy United Methodist Church Fall Festival: 3-5p; St. Timothy UMC, Mandeville; Trunk or Treat, games, Halloween fun, and a chili cook-off; Children can wear their costumes; FREE
- Pirate and Princess Night: 5-8p; Chick fil a Covington (190 Location); A fun evening of adventure with games for all including face painting: RSVP Here
- Abita Springs Annual Halloween Party: 5:30-8:30p; Downtown Abita Springs; Celebrate Halloween at the town hall and around downtown with music, games, trick or treating, and food; FREE
- Family Night with The Great Pumpkin: 4-8p; Downtown Hammond in front of Carretas; For children up to age 12; Costume contest, activities, candy and games; Benefits the Restoration House; FREE but games and activities may be an additional fee
- Columbia Street Block Party: 6:30-9:30p; Columbia Street, Downtown Covington; FREE
- Halloween Party: 7P; Barnes and Noble, Mandeville; Costume party with trick or treats; FREE
Moving to or around St. Tammany Parish, Atmosphere Movers would love to help! Get your FREE quote (866) 7MOVE-ME / (866) 766-8363 or email Info@AtmosphereMovers.com.